? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 10, 2010

The good life:)

With spring time comes alot of work, but work can always be made fun! Its nice to be outside, with family and watching people do what they love makes it even more enjoyable! Brandon loves work - most people complain about it, but Brandon will always tell you "well what else are you going to do besides work?" SO we have learned to play while working and the life we live is a very busy one, but its ours and we love it!!! And we are very greatful to Brandon for the hard work that he does to provide us with the best life!!
WE LOVE YOU BRANDON

My boys, they love playing outside in the dirt, messing with the cows, and just being BOYS, who needs video games when you have dirt and sunshine!!

I loved this calf he was so clean and calm, Brandon did a good job on the Brand to:)



I love this picture, Nothing but hardworking cowboys, no flare, no showoff, just hardworking honest, humble cowboys!!




Haha Brandon acted like he was Branding the dog ~ NO HE REALLY DIDN"T ~


:) Thats my wonderful husband of 13 years, I can't believe it, we grumble, complain, laugh, scream, and just sit around in silence. He is my rock and I couldn't imagine a life without him. Nothing is easy but I wouldn't be married to anyone else!




Mothers day went by in a quick blurrr. We put siderolls together, and changed water, and worked on the mesa, but its what we do every year. I missed the taking my mom to Breakfast - I was a little saddened when I woke up because I wasn't in any hurry to get my water changed and get to town. But I do know my mom is in such a wonderful place and she had a wonderful Mothers Day!!
Happy Spring and Summer to everyone!
I am greatful for all of you in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: