? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring 2010


We went camping over Easter weekend, it was so fun - the boys had a blast! They got to ride horses and mess around in the dirt, they made a cooking rock and cooked hamburgers on it:)
Thanks Brandon for taking the time to take us, We love you and you make our lives WONDERFUL!



Riley on Dietz, Poor James, he has lost his horse to Riley:) Thanks James we love ya!!

Ty on one of Tommys horses - we kept calling him Blue Duck from LonesomeDove haha he didn't think it was funny:)


Jake loved to ride, this horse is so old and slow and small it was perfect for him, everytime the horse would run Jake would just giggle and say whoaaa. To much fun!!




Just had to add this picture, I love it but its a heart breaker!! Dad and Wrangler at Wrangs prom - two of my most favorite men!
It has been almost 6mo since my mom passed and the things we have learned, and the things that have affected us hit us daily when we least expect it. I cried like a baby at the prom, my mom LOVED Wrangler, and she bragged on him and bragged on him, I know she saw him with the best seat in the house but....Poor Wrang when we walked out of the auditorium he saw me crying and just gave me a hug. He has more strengh than any 16yr old boy should have to have. He makes my heart ache and proud at the same time. He truly is a miracle in our lives, and he is where he is today because the lord knew how much he would be needed!
I have realized the people in my life who I thought would be there and aren't, who I knew wouldn't be there except when they had to be and they weren't, and the people who never left my side with love, acceptance, and its ok cry for no reason, I'm here! I am greatful for the people in my life, and the love that my mom taught me. Tell people you love them everyday you can't ever get it back!!
I hope everyone has a happy Spring and COME ON SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments: