? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am blessed!

It seems like the snow is not going to stop this year at all - Riley keeps saying its going to be and Indian Winter.
It was fun for a while, but I am ready for spring and all that it brings, I am ready to be outside and be done with Tax season and spend some extra time with the boys(Brandon included!!)





I do believe we got a little snow??



We did enjoy a little of it, look at me rolling down the hill in the tubes, it was fun (dizziing) but fun!! We had a great day with some really good friends!!

Heres Jake, LOVED LOVED LOVED to roll down the hill like this, he couldn't get enough!! I have some more of the othe boys, I just need to load them on my computer:)


Ok, please please please stop snowing!!



AHHHH such a good picture, you might wonder why?? Anthony Taveira(Jennifer Olivers Husband) Ran in the Romp to Stomp Breast Cancer Snow Shoe Race in Frisco, Co - he raced in my moms Memory. Then they sent me this picture I knew he was doing the race, but I didn't know he would put my moms name to it.
Its times like these that reminds me of the people in my life and how blessed I am, and I know daily that I am blessed but some people just have that extra give, that extra ~ hey your important and I'm putting you first, and I am so lucky to have so many of those people in my life!!
Thanks Anthony and Jenn you make my life so much better, and make me want to be a better person!! So does alot of other people, so Thank you to all of you!
I love my boys, my husband, My dad, and all my family! I AM BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments: