? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blessings

God works in mysterious ways, and if you look even when there is darkness or sorrow, there are still blessings, you just have to be willing to look for them.

My mom had a sister(same dad) and through circumstances beyond there control they did not know about each other until much later in life. My mom was horrible at correspondance, but she did talk about Tami. Ohh yess sorry!! Tami Kint is her name. They spoke, and kept in touch and I think we met her once or twice when we were much much MUCH younger. When my mom passed we knew we had to find her. It was truly by the grace of god that we found her(my moms aunt had called to check on her, having no idea she had passed, and she called Tami-I think its all still a little fuzzy and confusing). Tami hopped on the first plane out, and we have been in contact ever since.

She is married to Adam Kint she lives in Folsom, Ca. Evidently along with an Aunt, I have 3 cousins~Meridith, Haley, and Matt.




Aunt Tami, and Haley:)





Matt(the man)




Meredith and her boyfriend Cory:)
Unfortunatly I have yet to meet the cousins, it is a very VERY strong goal of mine to get together with this wonderful new family sometime this year!!
Tami came with open arms, heart, and mind. I know she has met my dad but it has been many years, but she was a trooper - came right into our home, and blended quite nicely. She has a good sense of humor, as well as a quiet peacefulness about her. I love to email her because she has been a good judge of charachter(she must have watched us all a bit when she was in cortez) and she has us all pretty pegged!
She has many words of wisdom that I enjoy - and bit by bit we are learning about each other. I love people and family and am truly enjoying this part of my moms life - that unfortunatly for her, she did not get to enjoy near as much as she should have.
I miss you mom, and never a day goes by that I don't wish I could call you! I love you!
Thanks Aunt Tami for being willing to be a part of our lives - We are truly BLESSED!
I love you Aunt Tami!!!


0 comments: