? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fall



Adding pictures on this thing is so much smarter than me, so bear with me I'm just going to go down the line with them:)
Bringing cows down of the mountain - I watch riley and i see what a big kid he is now, it makes me sad and proud all at the same time. Being the oldest he has the most responsiblities as well as usually takes the brunt of the trouble - I know how can that be??- But he makes me proud!!

Riley wrestled this year it was his first year, he didn't win many matches but he still did really well. He wrestled at 120# and most of the boys he wrestled have been doing this for many, many, MANY years so I am proud - matt time, thats what he needs!!


So ya, still no order in the pictures SORRY:( Here is my wonderful Dad - whom evertime I see him now I cry and smile. He is our rock when he should be the weak one right now. I LOVE YOU DAD!!! He is the true meaning of Cowboy, he is humble, quiet, hardworking, honest - he just gets his work done and goes home. My dad birthday was December 6th, that also would have been him and my moms anniversary. I called him and said i was going to make dinner, told him I would probably be down to the house by 5:30 or so - when I got there he had dinner all made - IT WAS SO GOOD!!

Dad and Brandon leading cows, it was a cold cold day coming off the mountain but Dad enjoyed Brandons company - they get along well and when Dad needs something else to think about Brandon is good company, they can talk cows, and horses, and hay, and farmer stuff - What would I do without these two???




Brandon on Shorty, what can I say this man is the greatest - also the most Handsome:):)





AhhhhHHHH He makes my heart melt:)






This really isn't the best picture but they wouldn't stand still long enough I laughed and laughed we were in Gallup selling hay and here was Brandon and James, both in black cowboy hats, wrangler denim jackets, and the same type of leather hay chaps - HMMMMM could they be brothers?? These two are stuck together, but I wouldn't have it any other way - James is the perfect brother, brother-in-law and Uncle!!!
Our lives have been very busy, which is good. I still miss my mom more than I could have ever imagined. I am ready for a new year.
Happy Holidays to all of you, and i am blessed that you are all in my life!







0 comments: