? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Same ole' Just stuff

Do you ever get tired of my boring old just stuff blogs?? Sorry, but I love the random pictures I take - I like to share, i'm like old people with there slideshows of all there travels:):)


Poor Jake, he is a true farmers kid, he loves to eat wheat and since we are thrashing right now(well Dillon) there is always some around to munch on. Well in our storage shed on the mesa, there was some poisonos wheat(the kind that you feed to gofers and stuff to kill them) Yep, you guessed it - Jake ate some. Dang kid - they were in there with Brandon looking for something and as they were walking out Ty says"Jake don't eat that, thats gross" Brandon said he turned around, and about had a heart attack. The ER dr said he didn't think Jake ate enough to hurt him, but poor kid he had to drink the charcoal stuff and have an iv, and get blood drawn. After they drew blood, he said"Did you take all my blood? Do I have any left" it was cute. Rhonda Conrad was the ER nurse, she was great(which I allready knew). Brandon keeps asking him if he wants to go eat rat poison, he say NO!

And he really is ok. This picture is after he drank the charcoal - it was messy!! I think that was the scariest phone call I have ever gotten - lets hope its the last!!

Other than that not much is going on, almost done with second cutting - yipeee- Jake is awfully tired of the swather!! Brandon is awfully tired of the Baler! I am actually looking forward to winter:) I know I shouldn't say that but I am. Not of coarse until the beans are done!

0 comments: