? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

13 Years


On August 24, 1996 I married the greatest man ever!! Happy anniversary Brandon, I hope there are many more to come! Brandon is the hardest worker, and he has to be the best - he could take up quilting and master it, because thats how he is!
With 13 years there have been many smiles, tears, hard work, lazy days, and even a few(hehehe) angry words and ALOT ALOT of Love. Brandon has given me 3 wonderful boys, a safe and warm home, and more memories than I could ever write about! I love you Brandon, You make me and my life what it is!!



0 comments: